1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What happened to Christianity?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by melbel, Jul 8, 2007.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Next you will be telling another lie, that Hitler was a Muslim and that is why he wanted to kill the Jews!

So what you are getting at is, instead of Catholics wanting to kill the Jews as in WWII when the Vatican backed Hitler, now it is the Nazis and Muslims wanting to kill the Jews.

So how do you explain the Nixon Nazis wanting to support our proxy state, how do you explain Cheney moving his company Halliburton to a "so called Nazi State" (your words) called the UAE to escape pending investigations in congress, how do you explain Kissinger who advises the President and Vice President Cheney representing a Muslim (Nazis-Your words) as lobbyist in Washington, his client being the King of Saudi Arabia.

Sounds to me that your Nixon loving leaders sold you out GTech, but you still promote their lies worldwide!

Please explain GTech, your diversionary tactics will not rescue you nor will simple propaganda.

anthonycea, Jul 9, 2007 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Huh? Were you talking about this?

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion...ec20,0,6296362.column?coll=la-home-commentary
    Say goodnight, AC ;)

[​IMG]

GTech, Jul 9, 2007 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Simple Republican anti Islamist propaganda to keep the war on terror cash flowing !!!

4. DevilHellz

DevilHellz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give me a fucking break. [​IMG]

DevilHellz, Jul 9, 2007 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You don't know GTech very well, 95% of his posts are simple RNC propaganda straight from their websites, that and repeating his own posts which are all the same recycled RNC talking points as he and his gang here calls them!

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Did somone repeat Nixon again? LMAO!

GTech, Jul 9, 2007 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  8. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but that was nothing having to do with what I was talking about. I was asking about how would [a Christian] feel if I called them, "a hillbilly KKK member" just because they were white and Christian. I am talking about, what if I were a person who was just narrow-minded and said these things because of this.

Am I looking for a way out on a technicality? No, I'm just pointing out that you were wrong. I mean, you act like you are Mr. Right All The Time, but all you are is Mr. Antagonistic who wants to argue everything even if it has nothing to do with the topic. Yes, they [KKK, neo-nazis] have similar goals, but are very different entities. This thread has nothing to do with Mein Kampf and the Middle East, this has to do with the original post. If you want to argue that the Islamic people are against us, it really belongs in another thread... maybe one about Islam, because it just doesn't make any sense here.

melbel, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    GTech says he stands behind his posts, but his track record shows he has been wrong about everything since he joined here, including his undying support of Cheney and Bush, who now has the lowest approval ratings of any President ever, even lower than Nixon with Republican Senators now turning against the White House because they know their jobs are on the line !!!!!

This is the way it should be actually, since the American people never elected Bush in the first place, he was appointed by a drug addicted Nixon appointed Supreme Court Justice who took a bribe from Bush Senior.

anthonycea, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    It had everything to do with what you were talking about. YOU chose to attack me based upon a false assumption on your part. In fact, two false assumptions. As pointed out, in 1) stOx has clearly admitted to supporting terrorists. As pointed out in the other issue you raised about the KKK, I corrected you and showed how they are aligning with islam.

The fact that you cannot remember what you started or keep up with something relatively simply is not my problem. It's yours. You are welcome to counter what I responded to your reactionary post made to me, or you can continue whimpering and whining and hope AC will lend you a helping hand. Which option works best for you?

GTech, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Seems to me that you are the one conducting character assassination here by making the false claim that people are terrorist supporters for disagreement with your distorted point of view GTech.

You are almost as popular as Cheney around these parts GTech !!!! :mad:

12. GTech

Best Answers:
    Can we clarify which one of the voices in your head is currently speaking?

Surely you are not trying to suggest that those who openly admit to supporting terrorists, of which I've quoted directly, are not? Perhaps it is them you should address for such opinions and not those who simply point them out?

GTech, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    GTech, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL, the old end around GTech diversion tactic, got to love it man !!!! :rolleyes:

16. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, I'm done arguing with someone who makes no sense. There's no winning because they'll just keep saying more things that make no sense.

Good luck to you all, however and to anthonycea.. Good luck.

melbel, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL, you learn quick, GTech will go on til Kingdom Come with his message, too bad not many are listening to it. :eek:

18. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People keep forgetting that jesus spent most of his time with whores,prostitutes, stealers, murderers and liers. His message was clear, love thy neighbor. If u live by the sword u shall die by the sword, but i think some people confuse blind allegiance to fox news with defending your home and family.

pingpong123, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  19. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    He did, but he didn't participate in their activities. ;)

Blogmaster, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  20. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    correct, but he still cared enough to try to help or just be there for them as a friend

pingpong123, Jul 10, 2007 IP