1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much have you made with Azoogle?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by coolsitez, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm ok...
    well perhaps the fact that most people who claim they make big money online are liars trying to sell ebooks while shoemoney isnt ;p

Seiya, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  2. LazyD

LazyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I know this a bit off topic, but where can you find adwords vouchers for accounts that already open, I have a new account, only opened 4 days ago, I heard that I can still get promotional vouchers until your account is open for 14 days.

I bought a voucher pack of Ebay (From the link Shoemoney Provided) and I click the link provided to me (Note, it has some characters on the ned of the URL) and it goes to the adwords login and says that the $50 coupon is only valid for new customers, am I out the whopping $5 dollars I paid or can I still use this?

LazyD, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  3. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Just make a new account.. you can have unlimited accounts with 1 credit card... google doenst do anything about it, it seems.

Seiya, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  4. LazyD

LazyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I can have a new account with the same credit and contact information?

LazyD, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  5. SonicReducer

SonicReducer Peon

Best Answers:
    Um, that is false.

SonicReducer, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  6. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    lolol may be shoe can pay me too and i'll tell everyone good things about him :)

jk :D

DomainMagnate, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  7. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Um yeah i have 10 accounts with the same card... really false.

BTw to the red rep giver: sign it please!! and tell me, wtf is a tool exactly? Ty :)

Seiya, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  8. LazyD

LazyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Seiya,

Im trying to sign up for a 2nd account but for some reason it wont send the confirmation email for a new account, anyone else experiencing any problems since the maintenence yesterday?

LazyD, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  9. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe the email problem is on your end, i opened like my 10th account yesterday.. so i dont know :x

Seiya, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  10. SonicReducer

SonicReducer Peon

Best Answers:
    Direct quote from Google:

"Individuals advertising for themselves or for their own businesses may only have a single AdWords account. "

It may work for a while, but they will catch up to you eventually and then most likely ban you.

SonicReducer, Oct 15, 2006 IP
  11. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:

Ok, i never wanted to tell anyone about this, i dont know shoemoney, also i dont know anybody in this internet business, but i can tell you one thing.

My whole family was in debt, years!! and not only 50K like shoe wrotes in this post, we lost our home and everything you ever can lose, i tried so many things in my whole life that i cant list them all, always trying to make some money, sometimes i succeded, sometimes not, well most times not!

Some day i found internet is a business that its worth to give it a shot, i tried it with ebay, was sucessfull a few months and i was able to pay a lot of the debt we had, i thought i discovered THE only way to make money online, until i read a few months ago an post by some guy called "shoemoney", you all know which post i mean exactly.

This post changed my life, i tried MONTHS to copy his results he had with ringtones but i didnt succeded, only made little profits, the bills on my desk growed to an huge mountain, and i always had the thought of giving up.

Until i thought by myself, why copy him why not give your own ideas a chance? And this was exactly the day i started making profits, today i earn more a month than i ever thought i will, in a few weeks all my bills are paid and i can start a whole new life!

I dont say that it was shoemoney alone that brought me success, it was me alone, but he gave me the idea of doing other things like cpa combined with pcc, sites with subscription member areas and adsense and whatever, all i can say to all you other guys out there that always ask how to have success, read his posts, read what he wrotes OVER MONTHS, combine the results and you have an good way to start, an very good way.

And dont do only ringtones, dont do only that what shoemoney does, do a lot of other things that add up to an neach amount of profit, that is not only an nice income it gives you more safety in this business...Do your own stuff dont try to copy the success of someone else exactly, you will fail.

I lost a LOT of money in a phase of my life where i needed every damn cent i earned, for paying my debt always in fear that i lose my bankaccount or my internet trough this damn debt, but i continued and succeded at last. And now that i know "the secret" of internet marketing, im so sure me and my whole family will have a bright future and we will be able again to have things most other people think are naturally, as example making a holiday somewhere or having food in your refrigerator at any time.

Do all things you can, dont rely on just PPC, do exactly with what you had success and if its only making $2 out of $1... What i learned now, if you found a niche were you can double your spending and even if its only $1, you can do the exact same thing over and over again until you have $10k to spend...

If you only read forums and wait for someone to tell you how you have to do something to have success, you will fail! For sure.

Ah forget that lol, and i didnt even emailed the guy called "shoemoney" once, only readed his post and then trained myself all alone what i know, thats why im saying i did it on my own, hell i didnt even knowed html or php a year ago, my html i know i learned since ive done ebay descriptions for my shop, and the php i know ive learned after reading shoemoneys post and experimented a bit with wordpress. You all are alone responsible what you eat, if its noudlesoup 3 times a day or caviar, what you expect from other people? That they tell you what made them rich or what? The infos shoemoney handed out are worth a TON of gold... you just have to combine the posts he made over a few months, im sure he didnt even know how much info he really handed out ;o)

marcowitsch, Oct 15, 2006 IP
    Mong, ramakrishna p, andreww and 4 others like this.
  12. WatchMeFly

WatchMeFly Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the wise words marcowitsch.

Really appreciate it!

WatchMeFly, Oct 16, 2006 IP
  13. sebastya

sebastya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    now that's what I'm talking about.

making sites like myspace resources, youtube clones..no offence but you guys will never make it big with that mentality.

sebastya, Oct 16, 2006 IP
  14. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    Dude that is awesome. Do you care if I quote some of this for a blog post ?

Rock on.

Shoemoney, Oct 16, 2006 IP
  15. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
    No you can post it that's ok, normally i didn't wanted to make it public but i read across this forum that you got dissed all the time for not sharing exactly what you do to make money and just wanted to say thanks for the post you've made, since its not neccessary to tell people ALL your secrets and i can not!! understand how some people can be such idiots and blame you, they should start make their own stuff and try, and that was what i wanted to let the others know, you can do it but it takes a lot of hard work, i worked the last 6 months now like 15 hours a day, had to speak with my bank account manager countless times, only worked, sleeped and started again.

If you are willing to do that, you will not have to eat noodlesoup 3 times a day anymore.

Ok lets keep it short, yes you can make a post of it if you want, lol =)

marcowitsch, Oct 16, 2006 IP
    droolingmnky likes this.
  16. coolsitez

coolsitez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the post. It should encourage others I am sure. I like that you said about being original. I agree to that.

I think I will have to re-read again the shoemoney's post on adsense. Does he have other posts like that? :D

coolsitez, Oct 16, 2006 IP
  17. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm willing to accept that offer. Somebody PM me...

Seriously. I'm already on 80+ hour weeks, and self-learning is getting very hard for me.

solid7, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  18. jeremy860

jeremy860 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second this. My family was in bed like 3 hours ago, yet i'm still up trying to learn affiliate marketing. Same thing every night of the week.

jeremy860, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  19. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    And that, my friend, is the difference between success and failure. People like that int_josh tard that want everything handed out in a silver platter never succeed. People like you do. I was in the same boat and believe me, if you work hard you will get there.

fryman, Oct 20, 2006 IP
    Mia likes this.
  20. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fry is right... those of us that make a decent living on the net did so by putting in 15+++ hour days and working hard. The first year or two all I did was read articles and forum and stay up late to work.

larysmith711, Oct 20, 2006 IP