1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What if a criminal -murderer and a pedofile makes up a religion and gets followers,

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Nov 23, 2009.

1. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    FFS - for someone who clearly considers themselves to be highly intelligent you are ridiculously thick at times, Obamanation. As for how many gay friends, I have no idea. I will say though that you are not aware of my own orientation and that it is best not to make assumptions that I am straight.

One last time - It seemed that you were using the word gay as an insult. I am NOT referring to your advances. I am only referring to you using the word gay as though it were a negative thing. If you cannot understand what I am saying at this point, explaining it again and again and again, then you aren't half as smart as you'd like to think you are.

One other thing; don't make it sound as though I believe all religious people are a "waste of life" - that is not what I said, at all.
    I believe most of us here probably think that Muslims are a waste of life - NOT all religious people - but Muslims. Whether you like it or not a lot of people take issue with a number of Muslim "values".

Seriously I can't get over this - can you understand the gay thing or not? If not go to youtube and search "Gay" and "Wanda Sykes".

alexispetrov, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not quote the offending phrase? We can pick it apart and find the offensive part so as not to repeat it=). I can even forward it to some friends of mine who are gay to see if they find it offensive.

No, but stOx has said it many times.

I take two issues with that.
    1) I don't find Muslims a "waste of life" and I don't think a poll would show the majority of westerners agree with that statement. The catholic church, in its hay day, had people burned at the stake for possession of the bible. They were guilty of all sorts of atrocities including proselytizing by the sword, like some(many?) Muslims desire to do. Frankly, I find anyone who uses generalizations to stir up hatred along religious lines, whatever the motivation, to be a problem that needs a bright light shined upon it. True for Muslims, Christians, Jews, and Atheists.

2) stOx is a major purveyor of religious based hatred on this forum. He is not just Atheist, he is anti-religious. Post after post, thread after thread he rails against religion itself, referring to the religious as idiots. Now I'm not religious and if he, you, or anyone else want to believe there is no god, you are welcome to it. What gets me going is when he starts shoving his belief system down everyone else's throat with insults and personal attacks. At the end of the day, he is no different than the Catholic church of the dark ages, or the Muslim extremists of today. He's gone so far in some posts as to support wars of religious liberation in foreign lands(they used to call those crusades).

If that is the kind of behavior you love and applaud, please excuse me if I find it disgusting and hate filled. I also think people should think twice before referring to any group of people as a "waste of life" based on their religious beliefs, nationality, or sexual preference.

If you have problems reconciling those comments with other more "hawkish" statements I've made regarding the conduct of the Afghan war or Palestine, please understand that I believe in fighting to win. No remorse. No hatred. No sympathy. If we fight, we fight. When we start hating our opponents, it will be difficult to distinguish ourselves from them.

If watched quite a bit of Wanda Sykes, but I find her more obnoxious than funny. I'm more of a John Stewart(the Jew) fan.

Obamanation, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  3. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to get dragged down into this today - maybe some other time. The fact the "gay" comment has taken so much time and is still not perfectly clear is just draining to think about.

If you must consult your gay friends, which you shouldn't have to for this, ask them if using the term gay to describe someone or something you don't like is offensive.

PS - I'm not anti religious rabidly but I would prefer a world without it, namely for the sake of science. Also, while I don't like any religion I do have a soft spot for the Jews. Also Modern Satanists.

Later.

alexispetrov, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  4. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    @obamanation

in this thread a nice cozy romantic relation was developing between the two ultra humanists i.e. alexispetrov and Stox ..but you ruined it all ...:cool: very bad

new, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah what a bastard, I was hoping to get some.

stOx, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  6. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:

You do not understand people.

The priest was a good loving person, he could not force the devil to get outside, so he made love with devil, the girl was the only mean :p

That does not work for Muslims, as for us Muslims we work according to "An eye for an eye", you try and take a right from us and we will show you the hammer instead of love ;)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
    Dodara, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that considered digital cock blocking?

Obamanation, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  8. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Ultra Humanism FTW - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism
    Or does out rationality and hope for gender equality not sit well with you? ^-^;

Also Stox, don't worry - our romance is sure to bloom across a million threads and in time climax with, well, a climax. (Oh noes - we aren't married!)

alexispetrov, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  9. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this the kind of rationality? you are talking about

new, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  10. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    My comment about rationality was in relation to the humanism comment, actually.

As to whether or not it is rational to want all Muslims gone, I daresay that it is. My personal beliefs about gay rights, sexual equality and of course not raping kids, abusing women and marrying multiple people.

Oh and stoning. Stoning is pretty fucked up. I might want all Muslims gone but I don't much like the idea of slowly stoning them to death ensuring they do not die right away, which is the "correct" way to stone someone - right?

11. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    talking about killing 1bn humans and at the same time telling us that how much you care about gays, women and kids!
    split personality ?

new, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  12. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I imagine you'd like to kill gays/anti Islamics/Jews/"sinners" or some other group of people - right? And it is unlikely you also care about other Muslims. Does that mean you have a split personality?

Wanting one group of people to die and others to live is not a split personality, it is human.

I also want murderers and pedophiles to die - does that mean I have a split personality too?

/facepalm

13. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    -
    ~ Perhaps the difference for us, beyond knee jerk reactions that mimic the offense, is to strengthen our own resolve against similarities that only cycle through centuries without resolution, the Muslim and bibled Christian worlds - the goal of the assailant is anger, by loving is simply a respite and when accomplished is the cure from induced anger and the vision to use violence in response is mitigated by the act itself as that answer dissolves in lite of its futility. Were revenge the goal what most fail to see is that only through love can revenge actually be accomplished without being as the assailant.

Breeze Wood, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  14. new

new Peon

Best Answers:

I don't need to explain much, what you said above it enough for everyone else to understand your dirty mind
    no matter what kind of sugarcoating or word twisting you apply the poison of your ugly inner self is right there for everyone to see!

new, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    let's hope so.... Just to be sure, you are at least 18 right? I don't want to end up doing what I like to call "a mohammad".

stOx, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  16. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    You can only be fucked, so don't even dream to be supreme.

You can't even be a leader for a single human, but you might be a leader for stOx.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
    Polite teen, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  17. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gee, you certainly are a negative person.

As for world domination? That's my gig.

Jackuul, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  18. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:

YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH HERE.
    That's why Islam is the most unwanted religion.

Truth777, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  19. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    No worries, I'm over 18, under 25. Also, I'm extremely kinky.

New - you say you don't need to explain. When you ask me a question I answer it, but I have noticed you routinely refuse to do so yourself. Is it because you don't have any answers?

Polite teen - Not very polite, but certainly - I can and will be fucked. Also - you only bolded "Satanists" and not "Modern". This takes it out of context. Please don't do it. (There is a difference between the two. Look it up.)

Jackuul - I don't want world domination as such, perhaps we could share the position slightly? I'm happy with a weekend or two a month.

20. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't need to answer to a racist low-life who says

new, Nov 26, 2009 IP