1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For user of SeductiveX.com system

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by coolaz, Nov 22, 2009.

Hey guys,

I'm opening this thread for the purpose of discussion, reviews, questions & answers about a system that I developped, called SeductiveX. I've given the access and usage to some of you and willing to consider to take few more in the near future. This thread will be the official thread for the user/tester.

BTW please do not ask anything related to pricing, how to buy etc. This is not a sales thread so please do respect the forum T&C.

Let starts the ball rolling..

Cheers,
    :)

coolaz, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  2. sontoloyo

sontoloyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your software, I have been using it during a trial period, your support is great and the software works perfect. I never found a webmaster who gives his product for free for a long period. Thanks bro..I recommend this software to be used by online marketer.

sontoloyo, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  3. are_bedin

are_bedin Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, thanks for giving me opportunity to use your system for free.:)
    I really appreciated. I use this system more than a month ago.
    Before using this system, I have visitors to my site but 0 click!!:(
    ( FYI, I am newbie in online marketer )
    After using SX, my ctr and clicks improved dramatically, thanks to the system that he provide.
    I really recommended this system to all of you especially adsense player, cpa and affiliate marketer.
    Thanks bro.:)

are_bedin, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  4. coolaz

coolaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate. :)

BTW I think you need to make more post dude. Otherwise it shown like I'm faking this one.

For others, don't feels strange of finding that some of the reviewer are quite new or just registered. Actually they are all my existing users that got this system for free to test since the last few months. And in return of the free account, they are required to post in their comments, suggestion or even honest reviews in this forum as part of the communication medium between us.

:)

coolaz, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  5. dtmrin

dtmrin Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    SeductiveX is a wonderful tool. This tool has increased my online income to be 3 times during the last 2 months, wow amazing. This tool can work well if you play on ppc (pay per click) or affiliate. Especially for ppc, this tool includes black hat category, therefore you must be careful to use on your website or blog. Two thumbs for SeductiveX.

dtmrin, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  6. coolaz

coolaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, dude. So is there any technical issue or anything that you need to discuss or let me know?

coolaz, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  7. piring007

piring007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I love SeductiveX. It really seduces my existing visitor to click my Adsense ads. Here is my Adsense ss.

[​IMG]

piring007, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  8. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I would like to join this system. How to do that? Thanks.

Ibn Juferi, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  9. coolaz

coolaz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can submit your request from the main page, seductivex.com. Space are limited, so we will evaluate every request and let you know once you're selected.

coolaz, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  10. spiritwarrior

spiritwarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I've been using this system for over 2 months now and I can say that it really works. I posted this review just now because I'm looking for sustainability. Meaning, I'd like to test it for long term continued income. So far so good. I will continue to post honest review here in the future. Author has several other system that will give you more income and traffic.

I don't know the author but I've bought from him/her in the past and no complaints but more money earned for me.

spiritwarrior, Jan 11, 2010 IP