1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goodbye Englan, hello Britanistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hextraordinary, Aug 14, 2006.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    We're not talking about a newly defined "definition," we're talking about intention and context of the discussion. And that context was clearly islam. There were no other "races" or "religions" being discussed.

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  2. PaulJames

PaulJames Peon

Best Answers:
    Some one said to me that Americans are good/decent people, just like the people in UK, but apparently theres a minority that exisit in Texas,

apparently these are illitterate "white" bush followers, who have no views of there own other than what they are told by Bush.
    and after reading some of G-tech's posts and finding out where he's from, i actaully rang the person that told me up, and told them he was right they are all morons, lol

he said "told you so" and G-tech this was a non-muslim person who lived in Texas, as well as michigan and new york.

so you could say he had an unbiased opinion!!!!!

PaulJames, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  3. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Give him a chance, he'll get round to the rest once he's got rid of the Muslims

I didn't say that, it's just Muslims you don't like

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  4. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Multiculturalism - Multi = many
    So we're not talking about one by defination
    Are you really that stupid?

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    So it's true, you even defend white muslims who are convicted of terrorism.

race? religion? hand in hand? skin color? Coptic Christians? Hindus? Sikhs? Buddhists?

You are clearly incapable of making your "race" bait stick in any form or fashion. Meanwhile, you reaffirm a consistent pattern of clearly defending terrorists and making excuses for them. Thanks for proving my point, again ;)

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    From another thread which I have just come across accidentally (seriously):
    Who was your rabbi? I'll make a couple phone calls to my uncle who will get him transferred to a Synagogue in Lebanon :rolleyes:

Oh wait, are there any? :confused:

Blogmaster, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  7. adpd

adpd Guest

Best Answers:
    Nobody is stopping the Jews from having their own land. The point is, they need to find land that is not already taken. How would you like it if Iraq uprooted and moved in the America, just carving a piece of land for themselves?

I am not saying who is right and who is wrong in the Israel-Palestine situation; that is a very complex problem. The point is they have a right to a land to call their own, but maybe not the right to have the land they currently occupy.

To solve the complex problem, I present a simple solution. The Jews should convert to Islam and live peacefully with their Palestinian "brothers". :D

Or we could go down the route of Bush and his "buds". Let's support the slaughter of the Muslims in the Middle East. Let us get a stranglehold on the region to control its resources for our own benefit. All in the name of "democracy". :rolleyes:

adpd, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    It's Islam which I have a problem with. Not the people. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Not a ticket or and excuse for the sin. Just placing blame where it belongs.

9. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So not hating a religion is defending terrorism? You're getting more and more creepy by the minute ;)

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Or maybe people should stop being smart asses and come up with some real solutions. How about the British population waking up and working with the US on this. Your government does. Why not you dudes?

11. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't have one, my grandad was Jewish, though I was brought up as a Christain, like I said my mum was a Church of England Sunday school teacher. Sorry if that makes things uncomfortable for you :D

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  12. PaulJames

PaulJames Peon

Best Answers:
    Matt -----

are u as gob smacked as i am by the opions illustrated here by mainly the US people?

i never imagined it was this bad, here in the UK its still nice and multi-cultural.

Even after the london attacks last year i never noticed any hatred towards the muslims of london

must mean we are more sophisticated or summint, lol

PaulJames, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  13. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You'll find it hard to get any solutions out of GTech, he want's to get his cane out and 'educate' non-Muslims to hate anything connected with Islam.

That's a solution that will lead to real peace and harmony :rolleyes:

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I've hung out with a girl from Israel in Amsterdam. One of the things she said to me was "Guys like you scare me, the ones who are part Jewish and discontinue our tradition. We as Israelis feel like we're losing ourselves these days".

Think about it. I'm not paranoid with what I point out about Islam. You may feel safe where you are, but that is because you're blessed by being in a safe location.

15. GTech

Best Answers:
    I can spell definition. I don't know who that makes stupid, but I'm guessing it isn't me :p

What it equals and the context of your use to defend terrorists are two different things.

Denial is such a beautiful thing :D

GTech, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  16. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's what comes of living in Small(minded)sville USA. I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for him or not

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    With some of the posts from you guys, he needs to put the hammer down once in a while :cool:

18. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Tradition is a good thing, but then 3/4 of my Grandparents were Church of England, and the closese Synagogue was more than 100 miles away, even my Grandad didn't go anymore (he was born in London but came down as an evacuee during the war, met my gran and stayed ever since)

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  19. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure Hitler used that arguement as well ;)

MattUK, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  20. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What makes you think the land they currently occupy is not of their own?

The place is either owned by it's current owner or some kind of past owner, right?

So the current owner is the Jewish state of Israel!

If we go to past owners lets start going back.... Who ruled before the Israel? .... The British, do they make a claim? Nope... Next ... The Ottoman Empire, do they make a claim? Nope ... next ... next ... next ... next ... the Roman Empire, do they make a claim? Nope ... next.... hey it's Israel again... what do you know.... I guess the rightful owner is back!!!

hextraordinary, Aug 15, 2006 IP