1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to contact DP in case we share accounts on same IP.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by hippypink, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    "If you are in a situation where you are going to be sharing an IP address with other (real) people, please let us know before we catch you."

My partner and I would like to log into each others accounts. How can we do this, as I do not know "how to let DigitalPoint know"?

We don't plan to do spammy things like boost each other's iTrader feedback, obviously.

We do have the same IP, and since we do things like hold contests, we read each other's threads.

hippypink, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    PM a moderator or admin.

digitalpoint, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You may not log into each others' accounts. One account per person. You may each have your own account and it can be on the same IP, but you need to PM one of us to let us know about it first. You also may not participate in each other's sales threads (or start duplicate threads for each others' offers - so only one of you should be responsible for each sales thread / contest at a time), exchange rep with each other, or leave each other iTrader.

You can find a list of mods by going to the main page of the forum and scrolling down. Just above the list of users online, you'll see a link called "view forum leaders." PM a mod who's online (shown in green), as some are inactive. If no one's online at the time, just PM me, and I'll add usernotes when I'm on here next.

jhmattern, Aug 4, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.