1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dominate your keyword - 26 Natural Relevant Dofollow Links - unique service

Discussion in 'Services' started by SenseHen, Jul 12, 2009.

Do You Want To Dominate Your Competitors With Your Keyword In The Search Engine Ranking?
    • Are you tired of doing SEO work yourself?
    • Are you frustrated of web 1.0 SEO professionals still offering directory submissions as tool to successfully rank?
    • Are you sick to death of SEO experts promising you the world but offering zilch?
    Nothing to worry about .... You are not alone ....

.... we keep hearing the same frustrated fears and complaints from multiple webmasters, freelancers and CEOs who contact us seeking remedy to their unsuccessful SEO campaigns.

We developed a unique concept for dominating keywords with around 500,000 competitors using completely natural, whitehat, relevant and search engine friendly links.
    • You will rank for your keyword
    • You'll be experiencing a boost in natural SE visitors on the longterm
    • You will dominate and bash your competitors
    • You will make encounter a sustainable development using natural, human based SEO boosting techniques
    • You will have nothing to worry about except how to monetize your drastic extreme traffic boost
    Are you convinced that old-school linkbuilding no longer works? Yes it doesn't, welcome in the Google 2.0 era. Better and more advanced algorithms require better and more advanced techniques.

Watch the video: http://vimeo.com/5552392

Sorry, you will not get anything of the following:
    • No spammy thousands of directory submissions using the same texts all over. Article directories except Yahoo's directory no longer work.
    • No spammy article that will then be submitted to hundreds of article sites. That won't work as you'll have links from duplicated content
    • No links from sites that aren't relevant. Google does not like that at all and will immediately label your website as potential spam.
    • No dofollow blog comments. That in fact works to get some PR to your website, doesn't however rank you for your keyword. Using the keyword as name looks spammy and when Google sees it they think you are abusing blog comments.
    Instead you will get 100% natural relevant links

The only way of doing off-page optimization is to get relevant, natural links to your website. We achieve that by doing the following to dominate your keyword:
    • Creating individual websites relevant to your keyword
    • Adding a link from them to your site with rotating keywords
    • Link comes from Web 2.0 content, meaning, from media rich content. We'll be trying to find related videos/images. Advantage: Google now takes media into consideration to rank you.
    • Each of the sites will then be promoted, giving more link juice to your primary webiste.
    • Using rotations you'll be ranking several times for your keyword. All the pages will point to your primary site.
    Where your 100% SE friendly natural dofollow links come from

[​IMG]
    1 Wordpress blog
    : 2 articles will be published on the blog, both relevant to your keyword. One of them will have a link to your blog. That way you'll not be labeled as a link-only blog. It will look more natural that way. + Promotion. Why Wordpress.com?

1 Blogspot blog: 2 articles will be published on the blog, both relevant to your keyword. One of them will have a link to your blog. That way you'll not be labeled as a link-only blog. It will look more natural that way. + Promotion. Why Blogspot?

1 Squidoo lense: Relevant to your keyword. Link to your primary website. + Promotion. Why Squidoo?

1 Tumblr.com: An hub-page relevant to your keyword with media-rich content. The article will link to your website resulting in a relevant dofollow link. + Promotion. Why Tumblr?

Same as with Tumblr will be done for: Promoting hubpages and website to give you the natural juice
    Just standalone hubpages are useless without promotion. Your hubpages will be promoted to pass their juice to your website.

Promotion is done using 2 methods:
    • 10 Dofollow links from relevant web 2.0 sites to each of your hubpages
    • Unique article submissions to authority directories
    Ouch, why article submissions?

Article sites have authority because of their age and content. We are doing the submissions completely different using new whitehat methods. Submitting your article to 500 sites will get you banned from the search engines. When linking to your site it's extremely important that the link comes from unique content.

We do the following to achieve that:
    • Write a unique article and submit it to one single directory only
    • The author's resource box then has a link from unique content
    • The link you get is both powerful and natural
    • Each of the links goes to both your website and one of your hubpages using a unique keyword. That way you'll get natural links to your website and secondly to the hubpage which will then spread the juice to your website.
    This is one of the most powerful methods we webmasters can use. The good thing, it's fully whitehat and natural. With each of the hubpages you'll be in the search engines for a different keyword and thus dominate a wide range of keywords.

The result of all this is a powerful content and link network allowing you to easily dominate your competitors.

• 13 Links from natural Articles
    • 13 Links from natural web 2.0 hubpages
    • = 26 natural relevant links.
    • Visitors from other hubpages
    Further questions?

We have been doing internet-marketing for years however did not offer this service to the public before. Service matters and in case you have any questions please just contact us right away. In case you want more information about me (provider of this service), please check out my Google profile :).

Contact us using one of the following methods:
    • Drop us a PM here
    • Send us an Email: hendrik [at] duoblogger [dot] com
    • Call us directly: +1 (818) 322 0251
    • Add us on Skype: hendricius
    • Tweet us: @hendricius
    Purchasing our unique service

The price for this unique service is only 250$
    • Everything will be done 100% by humans
    • ... The result is 100% natural work
    • Articles will be written by professionals
    • Turnaround time is only 3 days depending on load.
    Use any of the above mentioned methods of contacting us to let us know that you are interested in the service. We'll let you know the payment details. Payments can only be made using PayPal, or Western Union. You pay us upfront (we make exceptions for trusted VIP clients).

Getting started to fully SEO your site

Once you sent us the payment contact us and let us know the following:
    • Link to your site
    • Provide us 13 keywords, or just the main keywod and let us research
    • Optional Media we can use from your site (else we research).
    Turnaround time is 3 days, once completed you will get:

• A full report containing....
    • Links to your hubpages
    • The Web 2.0 dofollow site accounts
    • Login to the email address we used
    • Article sites take longer to approve and using new accounts can result in less juice. We will send you a full report later once all articles are live
    Looking forward to do business together with you :).

Again, in case you have any questions, please contact us!

First person will get a 25$ off review copy. If you will not provide a review after I'll leave negative iTrader, sounds fair only.

SenseHen, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  2. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I purchased a review package from SenseHen to test out his services as from my view back then (into SEO for years) this could be one of the most promising SEO services I have seen for years. I was a bit skeptical, especially because friends of me usually charge at least 700$ for me.

Nonetheless, the fact that I phoned him to talk some of my doubts through made me purchase then as this looked more than just professional.

Sending him the payment I promptly got an answer that the package was now in the schedule. He gave me the following information:

Furthermore he offered me to share a newly created email with me right away to track the status of this service.

Not sure myself whether it's always that fast or whether it only was the case because I was supposed to review his services, but, the moment I looked into the inbox of the email (2 hours after I ordered) I already saw links to some hubpages. There seemed to have been lots of manpower behind.

Anyways, 24 hours later (he told me it could take up to 3 days) I already received the report. And yes, what I got in return were backlinks. Crappy backlinks? No all of them were 100%:
    • Relevant
    • Natural
    • Whitehat
    • Authoritative

The report was detailed and everything documented in detail.

When I saw the keywords he used I noticed that he committed a spelling error in one of them. I contacted him asking whether he knew that one of the keywords I paid for had a spelling error. I learned that he committed that spelling error on purpose and proved to me that the keyword with a spelling error has nearly as much searches however 1/10th of the competition. Crazy!

Thanks a bunch, you won a loyal customer with your great and friendly service :).

daremkd, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  3. avidware659

avidware659 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so where is your website today for those keywords?

avidware659, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  4. king_me

king_me Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will definitely try in future!Awaiting more reviews.

king_me, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  5. Needlinks

Needlinks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you like to share any success story with us so that we get a better idea of the serp appreciation.
    Cheers

Needlinks, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  6. SenseHen

SenseHen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I built a new website at the start of this year about advertising, adsense in particular. The idea was to rank for Adsense consulting as keyword. Back that time we developed the method and started using it for several websites.

Google "AdSense consulting" and please notice the article and hubpages pointing towards DuoBlogger.

I'll also send you a detailed report every week so that you can keep track of your SE-performance.

I am also offering 1 more review package for 50$ less.

Regards,
    Hendrik

SenseHen, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  7. curiously_boy

curiously_boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I purchased a review package from SenseHen
    I didn't understand the SEO method from SenseHen before but i believe this method will make my site had a lot traffic
    And my doubt is never happen.
    I never thought I can get this much traffic
    My per day unique is 500 now from search itself I am getting 5k+
    My adsense earning increased from 50 cents per day to $4-8 per day there is a great Return Of investment.
    Also my affiliate earning increased, and now I earn $50/week
    Now I am ranking for several competitive keywords this however is not the biggy as I am ranking with the web 2.0 content pages for 5-6 of 10 places in the SERPS.

Rating 10/10

Trust me if you order his service , you will earn hundred dollars Return of Investment.

Great service.

Thanks SenseHen.

curiously_boy, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  8. getnitin15

getnitin15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After being very frustrated with my sites fluctuating in their SERPs, but never achieving the front page that every webmaster hopes for, I decided that I needed to find someone who had the time to do some off-site SEO. I didn’t have the time to do that and my sites were suffering. I happened across this service and at first, I was skeptical. It’s got to be too good to be true.

Fortunately for me and against my better judgment, I took the chance and contacted him for the pre-release service. I’m really glad I did because unlike a lot of services that promise you tons of links, but then come up short, this service really does the trick. I figured since I was already going to write a review, I’d take the time to explain each component and why it was so great.

The Service Itself

We all understand that Google wants you to have links. That’s great. However, what people forget is that sometimes, you’re guilty by association. So, if a website that links to you gets links from a poor place, that negative message is passed on to you. So, the fact that the creator went in and did research on the inbound links to each hosted page was really a great thing.

He got the entire report back to me exactly when it was due. How He did it, I have no idea, but I am not disappointed. He built each of those links for me and definitely provided me the opportunity to rank higher.

You might be asking: why did you wait so long to post your results?

I wanted to make sure that it was legit. And it is. For quite a few of my keywords, I went from being 10 or 11 to number 1 in the matter of a week. Furthermore, I’ve been able to cement that holding because of how many links I got. Not only did I get strong links, but I got a lot of links. So, the amount of extra traffic I’m getting is worth the money.

Customer Service

Holy crap…Amazing. He gets on Skype with you and talks to you and figures out what you need. He doesn’t play around. He’s a legit business person and I got to say, it’s about time Digital Point got one.. Everyone is so shady and he was straight forward.

What Do You Get?

· Authority links

· Many links

· Permanent links

· Links…Links…Links

I strongly suggest this service. I honestly think that if you’re trying to make your website grow and want that big burst of traffic that comes from holding the number one position on Google then you need to invest the money. It’ll be the best investment you ever make.

getnitin15, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  9. BBS

BBS Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very interested in this service, are you still offering a $50 discount - if so i'll place an order now.

BBS, Jul 25, 2009 IP
  10. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I am interested but the price is really very high . can i get some discounts please?

F--K, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  11. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Hendrik,

I would like to try another set of orders for 5 sites(3 packages each+customization) any chance of a discount?

Kindly shoot me an email and we will get this settled. My other sites have been drastically increasing ranking/SERPS this is indeed a kick ass service keep it up!

For the amount of work involved I have absolutely no idea how you guys can do it this fast LOL*

daremkd, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  12. blaze718

blaze718 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested.
    Please PM me with details

blaze718, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  13. Sir Rusty

Sir Rusty Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just purchased this and it's really helpful.
    It's 100% trusted. No fluffing. Get's straight to the point.
    I promise you, you will get your money's worth. :)!
    There is like 24/7 Support. He is only mostly 24/7 and get's back to you quickly.
    There are alot of good do-follow links, permanent links, and authority links.
    This will really benefit your site. I am using it now, and I got a rank 1 on my website.
    Type in "ToonTown Fansite" and you will see "ToonTown Hall". :)!
    It took me 3 months to get to page 2 or 3. Then, once I got this I went from page 3 to page 1. And maybe in a month I might get #1 or 2 result. :)!

Sir Rusty, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  14. SenseHen

SenseHen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for all the Fabulous feedback : )

Taking more orders now!

SenseHen, Aug 1, 2009 IP