they must follow Islamic codes such as head scarves for women in public.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jul 30, 2006.

Iranian Jews face no restrictions on their religious practices, but they must follow Islamic codes such as head scarves for women in public. The same rules apply to the larger Christian and Zoroastrian communities.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060730/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_s_jews

And that is not only in Iran.

That's why it could be a good practice if Islam is banned in any other country with Christian or other most popular religions. The muslim I know in Los Angeles Palestinians, Iranians, Afghanies, all of them lie and cheat and that's OK with them. I never met a single honest muslim in America. Islam gives no good values to its followers. We are infidels in their so called "Holly book".

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Ishaq:552 “The Quraysh had put pictures in the Ka’aba including two of Jesus and one of Mary. Muhammad ordered that the pictures should be erased

008.007 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”

008.012 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

008.015 “Believers, when you meet the unbelievers in battle, do not turn your back on them for any Muslim who retreats will bring the wrath of Allah on himself and will abide in Hell.”

008.072 “Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah’s Cause with their possessions and persons, and those who gave them shelter and aided them are your allies. You are only called to protect Muslims who fight.”

008.073 “The infidels aid one another. Unless you do the same there will be anarchy in the land. Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah’s Cause are good Muslims.”

008.057 “If you meet them in battle, inflict on them such a defeat as would be a lesson for those who come after them, that they may be warned.”

008.059 “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah’s enemy.”

008.071 “He will give you mastery over them.”

008.039 “So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam.”

You see what I mean? Their "Holly book" calls for our destruction.
    I wander, how could we elect such ignorant on Islam politicians? Islam should by no means put as equal to the other religion. There should be no immigrant visa's given to muslims in non museum countries period!

This Quran is not a Holly book. The Quran is a book put together by ambitious person, who apparently wanted power and control.

My holly book teaches Peace and Love. Doesn't want me to kill anybody or hate anybody.

Any person who preaches destruction of others, seems to be a sinner as far as I understand the Word of God.

This guy was a self proclaimed prophet. I can't imagine a true prophet to bare arms, go kill others etc.

My religion teaches me to love everyone, I do my best. But boy I don't want to put a wolf amongst my sheep.

Sorry muslims. I hope you are not true muslims, if you are I have to either pray the Lord to be spared from you or wait for you ARMED.

In my opinion it is time to make this teaching public (especially those parts that call for our destruction) so people know what they can expect from Islam. And no country should ever support Islamic dominance in any country.
    This is a very negative dangerouse religion for the world.

As a Christian let me say, may all people live in Peace and Love as God wants us to live.
    st12

ST12, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You claim to love everyone... reread your post.

there's a great old saying about when in Rome do as the Romans do. So Iran I don a headscarf, in the Pacific I don a bikini.

What's your motivation for posting this poison?

sarahk, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  3. Monty

Monty Peon

Best Answers:
    As a christian, don't try spreading hate with this kind of shitty post.

Monty, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  4. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It shouldn't surprise you. Christians (as well as nearly all mainstream religions) have a history of attacking anyone who believes other than they do. :cool:

yo-yo, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  5. Monty

Monty Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right, it doesn't surprise me to read such bullshit, but I'll not follow you on this.
    He claims is christian, but not all christians (as well as not all Muslims, or Jews or whatever you want) are full of hatred integrists.

Hopefully..

Monty, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Being aware of the truth isn't poison nor is it hatred. It's called being informed. Apparently it's not politically correct to be informed.

GTech, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  7. Monty

Monty Peon

Best Answers:
    I think there is a subtle difference between "being informed" and "being an asshole".

Monty, Jul 30, 2006 IP
    darksat likes this.
  8. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

I brought some education to some about Islam. You don't like it, it is understandable.

I quoted the quran. I don't know why you say I spread hatred. I didn't write the quran.

The qurans' writer spread the hatred you blame on me.

008.007 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”

008.039 “So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam.”

You cannot handle the truth mister.
    I want people to love each other.
    Peace and Love,
    st12

ST12, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  9. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I found some more revelations in the quran.

Tabari VIII:179 “Abdallah bin Sa’d fled to Uthman, his brother, who after hiding him, finally surrendered him to the Prophet. Uthman asked for clemency. Muhammad did not respond, remaining silent for a long time. Muhammad explained, ‘By Allah, I kept silent so that one of you might go up to him and cut off his head!’ One of the Ansar said, ‘Why didn’t you give me a sign?’ Allah’s Apostle replied, ‘A prophet does not kill by pointing.’”

Ishaq:551 “Another victim was Huwayrith. He used to insult Muhammad in Mecca. Huwayrith was put to death by Ali. The Messenger ordered Miqyas’ assassination only because he had killed an Ansar who had killed his brother by mistake and then became a renegade by rejecting Islam.”

Instead of attacking me, you should thank me for opening your eyes. This guy Muhammad is Fckng Mfckr a leader of cold blood killers.
    The more I read this screwed up book, the more I get convinced this is a book full of hatred, and this man muhammad just have found another way to get to power by creating his own religion.

Tabari VIII:181 “The Messenger ordered six men and four women to be assassinated. One of these women was Hind, who swore allegiance and became a Muslim.”

Fckn mfckr being called God's messenger. Right, he was a messenger of death.
    Where are the lofty ideals, lofty deeds if I dare to ask in this messenger?

Jesus Christ and all other prophets from the other religions healed people, helped the poor and the weak. If you read the New Testament, you'll never ever find anything negative thing about Jesus.

Why the public is kept ignorant about Islam with its false prophet I would like to know? It is time the truth to come to light in public. Otherwise as soon as the muslims grow big enough in numbers we will see a separatist movement like the ones in Kashmir, Kosovo, Chechnya etc. calling themselves "freedom fighters".

Tabari VIII:38 “The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims.”

"Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims.”

SOB.
    Dividing the wealth, wives .....

If you guys believe this bandit is a prophet, I'll tell you what my morals think of him. He is a criminal, murderer and a profiteer. He has no place in the Divine world. The Divine World is absolutely clean place, where Love rules. There is no place for killers and criminals like Muhammad there. His punishment will be greater, since he kills/murders in the name of God, than the punisment of those who don't know God.

What good this messenger Muhammad did?
    Just curious,

Peace and Love,
    st12

ST12, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  10. Monty

Monty Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, I don't care much about what you think, but what make me shiver is that you think you hold the truth.
    There is nothing more insane and dangerous that peoples who think that what they think is the only truth.

This is common point of racism, integrism, terrorism...

But maybe the worse is that you call yourself a christian. This insult all of them, and only prove that you don't even understand what you believe in.

Sad.

Monty, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  11. Monty

Monty Peon

Best Answers:
    Jesus Christ was a nice guy, no doubts about it.

What about the old testament. Are you sure you never find messages of hate in it ?

Monty, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  12. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

ST12, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  13. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The old testament.

It is simply the old testament. The old Testament got replaced by the New Testament. That's how it is ,the old gets replaced by the new. Simple.

Now the new commandment came - "Love each other", if your brother ask you for forgiveness and than sins against you, then he asks you again for forgiveness, forgive him 77 times (follow the spirit of it make it 7mln, that is the spirit of the Divine Word).

Peace and Love,
    st12

ST12, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  14. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I don't know about you, but I feel "informed." Which one do you feel?

Why be ashamed of what the quran says? Surely allah would not be happy to see his followers "shamed" by what his book says.

Instead of denial, wouldn't it be better served to say "yeah, ok, it says those things?" Then use the "all" card that's so popular and say "but not "all" muslims follow those scriptures." That would be fair, and it would be honest. "All" muslims do not follow those scriptures.

You see, with this method, you can gain sympathy from non-believers and especially those that are not fond of Christians and Jews. For them (many here on DP), as long as not "all" are doing something, then it's perfectly acceptable for *some* or even *many*. But don't take my word, you can see the "all" card in use "all" the time here. Very easy to spot and often times by the same people. Might as well work with proven strategies that have a high success rate!

Food for thought...

GTech, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  15. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The truth hurts, doesnt it? :)

ALL Muslims are not terrorists. Yet, ALL terrorists are Muslims.

EDIT: I like that, I'm setting it as my sig. =o

ly2, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  16. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

ST12, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Blanket statements like that are dangerous things. They smother the truth. Christians were responsible for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia and a great many terrorist acts have been carried out by the Irish on both sides - christian versus christian.

sarahk, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  18. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tabari VIII:42 “Allah’s Messenger set out six months after the conquest of the Qurayza. He went to Lihyan, seeking vengeance for the men betrayed at Faji. To take the enemy by surprise, he pretended to go north. Then he veered to the left and, having passed Yayn, his route led him directly by the main road of Mecca.”

But the bad boy had earned a bad reputation so… Ishaq:485 “Muhammad found that the Lihyan had been warned. They had taken secure positions on the mountaintops. After he failed to take them by surprise as he intended, he said, ‘If we go down to Usfan, the Meccans will think we have come to [terrorize] them.’ So he set out with two hundred Muslim riders before halting at Usfan, and then he returned to Medina.”

Messenger or conqueror?

You muslims have been greatly mislead, about God. God is not what muhammad tells you. He himself is a bandit, by the means of all religions.

How could a criminal, a killer, a murder teach you what is right and what is wrong? What is holly and what not?

Read the New Testament to find what the real Truth is.
    You'll see in it that God will ask you to do good things only.

st12

ST12, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  19. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

You've never read a single sentance from the New Testament didn't you?

Jesus Christ never preached terorism or hatred. You may call yourself Jesus, that won't make you Jesus though. So is with them. They may call themselves christians, but they are not. Since they don't follow the Christ's teaching.

That's not the case with the muslims though.

Qur'an 9.5 “When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, beleaguer them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Muhammad (the quran) incites killings and murders.

Jesus Christ - not.

Who is the True Prophet then?

What is Holly about the Quran. Explain with details please.

st12

P.S.
    If you are muslim. For your well being if you want to grow spiritually give up Islam man. It has no great values. It's corrupted religion. Look at its founder. You'll be much better off with no religion than with islamic religion.

ST12, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  20. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Well said. So many people have used God's name in vain for thousands of years. Also, Christ's name has been used in vain. Yet, few actually pay attention to how he behaved and what he said and taught. I mean, he was God's son (and still is BTW!).

Jesus actually had his father's power and could use it at will if he chose to. What did he do with this power? Healed the sick, expelled demons from the possessed and resurrected the dead. Not once did he raise his hand to anyone. Because, he didn't need to!

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 31, 2006 IP