1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loose Change 911

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guru-seo, Mar 24, 2006.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Is there a specific prayer request you want for your friends?

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  2. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's your bible, not mine. While your praying to your fake god though, don't leave out the terrorists, you have to bless them and pray for them, it's god's command :D

yo-yo, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  3. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    What did he made them with?
    What dumb ass question is that GTech?

A digital camera suppose :rolleyes: or whatever technology to allow someone to make a picture :rolleyes:
    I see you have retrieved the shovel again :D

You want to see the admittal?
    Here it is. Or is it so difficult to understand to not to conclude he said he made the pictures?

If you even want to say that you can not conclude from this specific statement:

There you go admittal! Coincidence? yeah right :rolleyes:

Now Gtech, what can you come with to debunk my assesment?

*Crickets*

Don't be so predictable and post another vague post.
    Or are you afraid of something?

Edz, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  4. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The odds are actually much bigger that 300 million to one.

300 million to one that he'd take a picture of a particular persons house in the US, the odds are much much larger that he'd be in contact with that person on digital point.

I wouldn't point this out, but I hope Mia isn't a big enough stalker to come to the UK and make friends with my mum and dad

MattUK, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    OK, if you are capable, set the hostilities aside for a moment. I will, if you will. Can we agree to that, even if just for a moment?

You are correct, no muslim is going to think "they" are not a real muslim. But that's not what I as saying. What I was saying is, that there are many muslims who do subscribe to these things and they think muslims who do not, are not real muslims. That doesn't mean they necessarily practice them, themsevles, but they do believe those who do not believe in them are not real muslims. That's not my thinking, that's theirs.

I've not personally seen this admission, but I'll take your word for it. And you are correct, there are some things in the Old Testament that by our modern standards, are quite objectionable. This is why people not fond of Christianity chose the Old Testament, rather than the New Testament, to find such scriptures.

But as I've pointed out before, the difference here is, that people are not going around doing things from the Old Testament to others. This was illustrated with some humor in a recent post by Henny:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=110161

Take a second and read it and see how ridiculous it sounds. Are Christians and Jews doing these things? Where as, we have many examples of what muslims do to non-believers all the time. The acts being committed, as Blogmaster noted, coincide with the scriptures of the quran.

I hear what you are saying. Many point out that Christians and Jews have moved on, where as muslims are still living in the old times and/or want to take us back there. Of course, not all, but "all" is not a common denominator before we recognize a problem. It's an issue your country is dealing with and every country where there are populations of muslims.

The Old Testament was God's law. They were tough times filled with many challenges for mankind. There were specific things you could and could not do in order to get into Heaven. The New Testament came about when God sent his son to die on the cross to forgive our sins. To carry the burden of those sins. Do Christians practice these old laws? There is certainly the Ten Commandments, which many western basic laws derive from, such as "Thou shall not kill." I can't speak for all, but I think if you really look at what's being said in Henny's post, it might seem a bit far fetched to believe so.

So the difference is, that while there are some objectionable things in both books, we don't see Christians practicing these things in modern day. You don't see Christians saying "Death to muslims" at rallies, nor holding up signs that say "Behead those who insult Christianity," nor chopping off heads in the name of their God, etc.

Granted, it's popular culture to attack Christianity, but I submit that if Christians were doing and calling for what muslims were doing, the level of outrage would be quite different.

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    And I thought Darknut lived in an alternate reality. Keep it up, you are hillarious man!

Mia, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I've asked you nicely to be careful. You were warned once.

Mia, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You don't seem to realize, that you're dealing with people who don't accept any other way than their own. You either are a Muslim or else. So do they all consider themselves Muslims? If I forced you to be a Christian, would you consider yourself one?

Blogmaster, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  9. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    It's my address registered on my domains.

Please Mia, turn up at my front door and I'll be sure to welcome you.

SEbasic, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    It was from your comment. I had no idea you thought your comments were dumb ass. But ok.

So what you are saying is, you don't know for sure? Got it!

And he admitted this where? Read the post again. Read it carefully.

So what you are saying is, you are not sure if it's an admittal or a coincidence?

I just did.

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This is getting really ugly, dudes ... and getting no where (as usual)

Blogmaster, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  12. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Mia should be banned. Simple as that.

I have no idea why he's still allowed on the forum.

HE WENT TO ANOTHER MEMBER'S HOUSE AND TOOK PHOTO'S WITHOUT CONCENT.

Mia, you are sick.

SEbasic, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'll be sure to let God know you are concerned about the terrorists. Would you like me to pray for their victory?

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  14. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And I agree with that. It would take a very blinkered person to think that there are not muslims that don't want to eradicate Christians and/or Jews.

Don't you think calling these kind of people 'real' Muslims lends legitimacy to their words and actions. Surely it's far better to isolate them from 'normal' Muslims and expose them for the criminals and murderers that they are?

I wouldn't agree that people don't carry out some pretty vile acts at all in the name of God, though again you'd have to be pretty blinkered to say it was on the scale of Muslim terrorism.

I think Muslim terrorism is a case of some rich powerful guys with some twisted beliefs have created a 'cult' of terroirism. They have used the financial, intellectual and religious power at their disposal and abused it. This is wrong and probably wouldn't be able to occur in the west due to (massive generalisation here) people being more cynical, less religious and less of a poverty gap between rich and poor. I'm not saying it doesn't happen (look at Waco and Aum Shinrikyo) just not on such a grand scale with such financial backing.
    I furmly believe that the more people generalise against Muslims as a whole, the more ill feeling is created against the west and will drive people into the hands of the extremeists. I'm not saying let the terrorists walk all over us, but a carrot and stick approach is needed.

I've seen some pretty close things. Many people in the UK talking about 'kicking all Muslims out' and 'wiping out muslims' I'm sure there are some fairly similar feelings in the US, though just as I would't creadit these sentiments to 'real' Christains I don't credit the terrorists as being 'real' muslims.

MattUK, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    I gotta setup that conspiracy site for young angry white males with low IQs! There is just too much money to be made off the guilible! They'll believe anything :D

I can't stop laughing....hang on a sec :D

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  16. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Or what? You're going to stalk him also? :rolleyes:

Edz, SEBasic, everyone else.... there are only 3 logical possiblities as to how that photo ended up on Mia's blog.

1. He was truthful about coming to arizona, and took the photo himself.

2. He had someone else he knows take the photo. Which is quite possible sense one of his fellow secret "underground forum" members lives about 10 miles from my parents address.
    ( see this http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/uncoveringthetruth/PS0804.jpg )

3. He found the photo on the internet literally within 3 days of the picture being uploaded by someone else. This really is far fetched but it's still "possible".

Any of those 3 make him a creepy lunatic if you ask me. Maybe you should take his warning seriously.... I don't want anyone elses families being threatened too.

yo-yo, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  17. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Why isn't he banned?

Mods?

SEbasic, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  18. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree.
    That is a very warped thing to do.
    And the fact that some people support him here is very sad.
    if someone did that to anyone they should be locked up or at the least be given police warning.

darksat, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  19. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why would someone else take a picture of your parents house and upload it to the internet?

MattUK, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  20. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't know... which is why that "possibility" is far fetched. Even then he would have had to be actively searching for pictures of their home and found it within 3 days of it being taken. Very unlikely....:cool:

yo-yo, Jul 25, 2006 IP