1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone

Just thought I would update this thread as today has been one of my best days since I have started this thread. Things are still ticking along nicely with Plimus and today I had a total of 4 sales worth $120. This seems to be the trend of roughly between 4 and 6 sales a day coming from Plimus. The big news, Most of you are aware that I have been concentrating more on Clickbank the last 10 days or so as I wasn't happy with the way clickbank has been going. I decided to get a few more articles out there in order to promote a few more products. Well Late Saturday night a few of my articles got picked up by a high traffic website which I cannot name as my articles are the only affiliate articles on the site and that would give away the products that I am promoting. Anyway I started to see some sales come in Late Saturday night and they have not stopped. I thought this might just have been a fluke but so far the traffic is still coming from this site and has made me a very nice profit. I have attached a screenshot of the clickbank account for the last few days and you can literally see when these articles got picked up. I am totally over the moon with this and hopefully this can continue for a while but I will keep you updated and let you know if I am still getting hits from the articles.

This is the best clickbank day I ever had and fingers crossed that long may it continue.

Thanks all for reading

Pete

Attached Files:

petehols, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  2. nealh

nealh Peon

Best Answers:
    Well nice work Pete. Goes to show that if you keep plugging away something will take off. You deserve it. Nice one.

nealh, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice work Pete!

Are you still contemplating using a blog and RSS feed so we don't have to continually check back on this thread?

terryd, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  4. petehols

Best Answers:
    @ nealh thanks I know the perserverance has been paying off.

@terryd yes definately it is just that I have been snowed under here at the moment what with everything happening I will get round to it I promise and I will post the blog here as soon as it is up and running.

P.S Another clickbank sale 2 minutes ago lol Hopefully the syndicated articles can stay on the main pages of the site and keep this traffic coming.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  5. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    congrats! This shows hard work does pay off!

jasonsc, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  6. SirKhan

SirKhan Member

Best Answers:
    Nice job Pete, how many articles have you submitted in total so far if I may ask?

SirKhan, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  7. BrandonToday

BrandonToday Peon

Best Answers:
    Great job Pete! That's a big amount, the work is paying off!

BrandonToday, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  8. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome Pete!
    You are lucky the person who published your articles have left your links intact - most just dont do that.
    Well done :)

longroad, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  9. JonnoJ

JonnoJ Guest

Best Answers:
    good work mate, inspiring stuff! are you pointing your articles from eza to a blog or lens, hub etc?

here is to more $300+ cb days!

JonnoJ, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've had a single $600 + day in clickbank but that was a few months ago.. the highest are somewhere up to $80 - $100 now ..

Keep it up!

evelinawilliams007, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  11. IMdude2000

IMdude2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ill second that, whats the article submitted count up to now?

IMdude2000, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  12. pfa

pfa Peon

Best Answers:
    So, the high traffic website is the key for clickbank, without it it's only small money - according to the weekly sales snapshot.

So, you build a high traffic website or trust your luck that a high traffic website will pick your articles. :)

Still don't get the point what's the difference between Plimus and Clickbank? What makes Plimus sell much better? :eek:

pfa, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  13. copybiz

copybiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete
    Been following for a while and have a couple of questions:

1. Could you post exactly what you do when you post articles for a landing page i.e. Your system for getting the articles ranked. How many squidoo lenses per article and how much backlinking each individual article.

2. As asked before why is Plimus converting better than clickbank in your opinion.

Thank you for the effort and great information.

Copy

copybiz, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  14. YoEli

YoEli Peon

Best Answers:
    I usually just lurk in this form to watch everything but I thought I'd drop you a post--since I really like your project.

I really enjoyed reading your journal here and I hope everything is going well for you.

Anyway I found your information to be most informative and just wanted to drop you a note saying that there are still people out there watching your journal.

Eagerly awaiting your next post--thank you.

Cheers,
    keep up the good work man!

YoEli, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  15. forest1

forest1 Peon

Best Answers:
    dont forget to update us Pete

forest1, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  16. Hip Hydra

Hip Hydra Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, I'm impressed by your perseverance up to this point. Keep it up! :)

Hip Hydra, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  17. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

Sorry been a bit busy I will post an update in a few hours. Things still going ok but will let you know what is happening later.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  18. YoEli

YoEli Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad to see you are still here Pete, was starting to get worried I wouldn't get to see more of your great results :)

Can't wait to see your newest update. :cool:

YoEli, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  19. petehols

Best Answers:
    Ok Firstly let's tackle the questions

@Sirkhan & IMDude2000 the article count currently sits at 454 that is spread across both EZA and articlesbase I must say though the majority of them are on articles base I just find it easier to submit to them and the articles get approved as soon as they are submitted.

@pfa if your articles get picked up by the right sites in the right niche it will give your traffic a boost and yeah the sales will flow as well. I think that the sales are still quite good without them but not to the same standard. Plimus I feel sells better than clickbank because of the product I am selling it is a matter of doing your research on both sites and chosing the product that you know about and one that you can write about over and over again. This is what makes the difference not just with Plimus but with both sites. Clickbank i have been concentrating more on and that is why the sales are now coming through clickbank as well. I have just copied what i have been doing on plimus and translating that for a different product in clickbank. I feel now I have got into a rythym that it should work on any product that I like writting about.

@Copybiz for your first question this is the way I have been constructing my articles right from the beginning it has just been refined as I go along

1. I will start by writing the articles based on the keywords I have chosen. When I submit the article I do nothing for a full 24 hours on that article. After the 24 hours I would submit the articles I have written the day before to go articles. On day 3 I would first submit the articles I wrote on day 1 to searchwarp and then submit the articles I wrote on day 2 to go articles. day 4 I would submit the articles I wrote on day 1 to articles dashboard, the article wrote on day 2 to searchwarp. the articles wrote on day 3 to go articles. and so on and so on. In between this I would write 1 squidoo lens for that article using the same article I submitted to articles base and I would do the same with hubpages. Also I would bookmark the article to as many places as I could and would also ping the article and squidoo and hubpage as well. this is not all that I do but this is the majority of the plan that I follow. There is other stuff but will keep that for another post. on your point 2 please see the answer above.

@ YoEli Thanks good to see you are enjoying the thread.

Ok now for the update

Firstly the articles that got picked up have started to drift to the lower pages so the traffic has dwindled a bit. Yesterday I got 2 clickbank sales and 4 plimus sales totaling $66 for clickbank and $120 for plimus so still not a bad day. Today so far I have 2 clickbank sale $66 and 1 plimus sale $30. These are eastern time america so only 5 hours gone today. I will post some screenshots in the next few day when I get a minute. am busy trying to keep things going with this and also trying to set up the blog so things are a bit hectic here at the moment. I promise though that I will try and update you as often as I can and if anything else major happens I will post straight away.

As always thanks for reading and if you have any questions I will try to answer them as indepth and as best I can.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  20. Instead

Instead Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep up the great work Pete. Question: How 'automated' would you guess this process to be? Meaning if you stopped all work for a month, would your income continue for months to come with all those articles and lenses out there?
    Also, do you have plans to move your better performing products, landing pages, ect. into PPC campaigns at some point? I do not thing you would be 'cheating' to get to your 60k if you test organically then use PPC.

Instead, Jun 11, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.