1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup. EZA is kind of bitchy. Sometimes they go back and disable articles which they had previously accepted. It's a gigantic pain in the ass.

dlm, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @simplyjo I have absolutely no links in the main body of any of my articles all of the links are in the resource box and this is where they are saying they are only allowing 3 words as anchor text in the resource box!! So annoying how can you go for long tail words if the only allow 3 words anchor text.

@fletd09 &stephen082 Thanks much appreciated

@everyone I am going to do some massive testing on other directories today to see if there is any I can replace EZA with I know everyone says eza is the best but surely if you can get an article found on google through eza then you should be able to get it listed through other directories too. This might speed up the process. This journal was $0 to $60000 from free means so using another directory will work too.

I will post an update later and let you all know what I am doing.

Thanks for reading

Peter

petehols, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  3. BlogSalesman

BlogSalesman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @pete - here is what I have found:

Buzzle - I get more traffic on articles on Buzzle than Ezine, they also get indexed fast and high. Not as high as Ezine, but decent enough.

ArticlesBase - not too good for indexing, but a lot of people used my articles on their sites, which means more links and possibly traffic.

All Others - eh, nothing.

BlogSalesman, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  4. faithuniq

faithuniq Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya I would suggest Articlesbase for a fast approval and good traffic (Depends on the article)

faithuniq, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  5. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the caption. But that is how I see many journals here. No successful affiliate has ever made a journal here. If you would like to read fictions Well this is a good Tonic.

Then regarding Blogspot blogs as landing page. I have not faced any problem . May be Google like everyone to make hundreds of pages with adsense on it so that they get benefited out of it.But they should not mind as long as Hub pages and Squidoo allow this for they may only lose in this race should they put stringent conditions.

affiliatenewbie, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  6. 28081981

28081981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

can u eloborate on this point? how can we know if the sale came from a google search? if i reach ur article thru google and click the link at the resource box which redirects me to ur aff. link, the stats will show that the traffic came from ezine, right , or am i missing something ?

28081981, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  7. BlogSalesman

Best Answers:
    The problem with Blogger (BlogSpot) blogs is that they can be marked as Spam so easily. one or two people report your blog, they immediate mark it as spam, and then you have to wait for Google to review it before you get your site back.

I have had this happen to me numerous amounts of times. That is why I stay away from Blogger.

BlogSalesman, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  8. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ True that. I only ever use blogger/blogspot as a site to link to mine for linking purposes.

edrectory, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  9. BlogSalesman

Best Answers:
    I have been meaning to do that, but I am lazy, and I hate rewriting articles and only using them once.

Does it matter if you have to same content on different sites all pointing back to your link? Example - I have one article with a link to my site. I put it on Ezine, Squidoo, Blogger, and put it to my domain. Do all these links count or will there be a minor penalty for having the same content over and over?

BlogSalesman, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  10. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi All

Had another sale yesterday that is me up to 6 sales. One of my products are converting well. So far only 2 of my products are really selling. I am going to target the the one with the most sales today and get a good few articles out there. The sales have been coming from articles base. I might continue with them at the moment until Ezine gives me platinum status.

I will update again tonight.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  11. Finandom

Finandom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete, I really inspired by your progress and I want to give a try on what you have done so far. Please keep the hard works and update us your progress :)

May I know what you put in your landing page? Is it a content page or just a pre-sell page with an affiliate links at the bottom?

Finandom, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  12. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi

Another update Just made another sale 5 minutes ago. $37.80 that is sale 7 and so far this week I have $77.92 and a total of $164 the sale came from my very first product I was writing about. This is my first sale in theis product and it is in a very highly competitive niche which is why I think it took this long to get a sale. So things are starting to get going I am hoping to be on a sale a day within a week. From there I suppose the sky is the limit.

@Finandom the landing page is just a presell page with affiliate buttons throughout it saying things like. Click here to learn more or Buy now or sign up now. That sort of thing.

Thanks all for reading

Pete

petehols, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  13. nealh

nealh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

I have been playing around with your figures to see how many sales you need to make before hitting your goal.

The average amount of money you make per product, based on the 7 products you've already sold ($164/7) is $23.42per sale. $60'000 divided by this equals 2562 which gives you the amount of sales you need to make by December to hit your target.

You have 32 weeks left till the end of December. (calculated from May 1st) This means you need to make 80.05 sales per week which equates to 11.43 sales per day.

When looking at it from this point of view it puts it into perspective that this is quite a big challenge and I wondered if you think this is possible. Obviously to some degree you think it is otherwise you wouldn't be doing the challenge but maybe you have made the target to big. I'm just curious and by no means think this task is pointless and I love reading about your journey and methods.

Best of luck.

Neal.

nealh, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  14. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Everything is possible with clickbank, though sales have been going down slope even for the big guys.

A few things I'd like to mention:

Articlesbase doesn't send too much traffic, I wonder how you've converted..

Search engine traffic is what everyone's looking for. Ranking for certain keywords is gold. However it's pretty tough these days especially when you have too little knowledge.

Good luck!

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  15. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

In the right niches, Articles Base is gold.

dlm, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  16. bubaipal

bubaipal Peon

Best Answers:
    And what are those right niches?

bubaipal, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  17. hcoleman

hcoleman Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete
    I want to wish you the best. I think $60,000 is possible now I don't know your niche but here is what i do I may do the weight loss niche but i just think outside the box with long tail keywords that get a hundred to 3000 searches a month sometimes more. for example in the weight loss niche i would use keywords like: jumping rope to lose weight 390 searches a month and 3,280 results then write a article with these keywords in it that is very helpful trying to help this crowd then submit it next submit it to social bookmarking sites for backlinks more traffic and more than likly the first page of google,yahoo or msn. It's all about the keywords i love using long tail keywords. Make sure you have a good article resource box too leading to your landing page or affiliate program. This is just a quick sum of what i do but i wish you the very best.

I hope this help a little.

hcoleman, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  18. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    The ones that I will keep to myself.

Sorry - not about to give away my proprietary secrets, they took many weeks of testing/experimentation to develop. But they are out there.

dlm, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  19. nattapon.prince

nattapon.prince Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Try & Good Luck ...

nattapon.prince, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  20. ltimranjaved

ltimranjaved Peon

Best Answers:
    so where you have reached :p

ltimranjaved, Apr 21, 2009 IP
Thread Status: