1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nealh

nealh Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice one Pete,

Its good to see someone getting results and knowing how they are achieved. You have spurred me on to write some articles today. I do find this hard and it isn't my best ability so doing 10 a day for me is not realistic. I think I'll aim for 2 excellent ones.

Keep up the good work.

nealh, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  2. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DAY 20

Ok after the first 2 sales yesterday I wanted to improve on this to make sure I could get another 2 today so fingers crossed. I am now up to 11 squidoo lenses. and I got another 5 articles approved this morning so I am hoping things will start to move in the right direction. One of my articles that was approved this morning is on page 8 of google for a very high searched for term. I have started the linking to that article to try and get that plus a lens on the first page as this term is searched for over 10000 times a month, This is my most ambitious keyword to date so will have to see how this goes. I currently have 2 other articles and a squidoo lens pointing at it. I have also bookmarked it and i am going to get more links to it today. This could be a big one for me if this works out. The price for a first page listing on adwords is $3.54 a click.

So far today no sales but over 96 hops. One product has taken 200 hops to get sale and the other took 60 hops to get sale so I am hoping these will improve very soon.

Anyway thanks for reading better get on with some work now and will update you as things progress

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  3. DF20

DF20 Guest

Best Answers:
    You're getting a bunch of hops per day - Are you still redirecting straight to the product?

DF20, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  4. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi DF20

Yeah they are still being redirected straight to the product.

Thanks for reading.

Pete

petehols, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  5. Ghostwind

Ghostwind Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still new to article marketing. I have had some minor success but I would like to try to redirect directly from a top level domain. I don't think I want to deal with keeping a blog going right now. I have a domain name registered through GoDaddy.com but I don't see a way to redirect it to a clickbank ad without hosting the domain for $4.95/mo. I assume that I would have to pay to have a Wordpress blog set up but I would rather not pay the monthly right now if I don't have to. Could someone redirect me to the appropriate thread for this type information? I would appreciate it greatly.

Congrats to Pete, this is inspiring me to write more. Thank you for the post.

Ghostwind, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  6. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Ghostwind

You don't need a host to redirect your domain name I just done that as I had unlimited hosting anyway incase I wanted to set up a blog later.

All you have to do is log into your go daddy account. Select the domain you want to redirect. Then select the redirect domain then choose masking put in your meta details then you are all set.

Thanks for reading hope this helps

Pete

petehols, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  7. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    It is better to be in the first position for a keyword searched 100 times per month than the 8th page for a keyword searched 10,000 times per month.

Something like 90% of searchers never go on to the 2nd page, let alone the 8th page.

dlm, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  8. EllasMommy

EllasMommy Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you.

EllasMommy, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  9. petehols

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input guys. I am usually quite good at getting 1st page listings mind you that has mainly been with websites. Getting articles on page 1 has been relatively easy. I just thought I would try this. Both articles I have on that search term are now currently sitting on page 3 so it is working. I think in a couple more days I should have them both on page 1 and then I will see the sort of traffic and conversions these get.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Apr 1, 2009 IP
  10. petehols

Best Answers:
    What a terrible last couple of days. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I just noticed yesterday that I had no hops coming through at all and checked and nobody could get through to my links. It was my hosting company, emailed them and nothing. Their website is down and everything so I have all these articles out the and links that are not working. I had to redirect all my domains to the products website via godaddy. So I had to host my domains there and do a masked re-direct. Just now most of my links are up again apart from one product which is taking longer than the others to re-direct. But this has lost me 2 days which i am not happy about and I have no way of getting in touch with hosting company.

Anyway I should be back on track again today but how much business did i lose in the last 48 hours? I have a lot of other websites with this company and I have just finished sorting them out. This is the last thing I needed on a friday morning. Just thought I would let you guys know why I have been quite the last few days.

Anyway I will post back an update tonight let you know what happens from here on in. I have reached my submission limit for the basic plus so once my articles get approved Hopefully should then be on platinum fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading.

Pete

petehols, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  11. Ryspencer

Ryspencer Active Member

Best Answers:
    So... which host so I know to avoid?
    i have been following this thread and it is unfortunate to hear that you have been hit yet another pothole in the road...

Ryspencer, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  12. petehols

Best Answers:
    The host is web host army they have about 30 of my domains and it has been a nightmare. I think I will look for another host cause this is shocking going into hour 56 of them being down and no contact has been made yet.

I am just so angry as things were starting to look good then this. At least I have most of the domains re-directed but that is not the point.

Pete

petehols, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  13. £££

£££ Peon

Best Answers:
    These things happen Pete, just keep going.

Don't let anything stop you or get in the way. Be reflexive and keep your eye on your ultimate end goal.

You never know, this will probably just make you more determined.

Wishing you the very best of luck!

Whatever you do, just keep going, no matter how frustrating it is sometimes, as Winston Churchill once said, "If you're going through hell, keep going". ;)

It'll all work out good in the end if you persevere and don't take your eye off the prize.

£££, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  14. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey that bad Pete. But i know well enough and i can bet ya won't give up :) so keep going. I know it can be reaaaaaaly frustrating but you gotta act now. I mean like they say - You can't change what happens to you but you can change how you react.

simplyjo, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  15. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    This is why I use a large, reputable host such as HostGator

Anyway, best of luck getting things back up and running.

dlm, Apr 2, 2009 IP
  16. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear about your hosting troubles. At least you have a work around in place till things get sorted out. I would begin to find a new host though.

squeezeplaycards, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  17. copybiz

copybiz Peon

Best Answers:
    I am just wondering if you are expecting the hops to grow over time for articles that you posted a while ago. You do alot of SEO for the articles, yet you keep churning them out also. Do you plan on doing all the linking to all of the articles you produce?

copybiz, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  18. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hey Everyone

I am back up and running again. I decided to bin the last host and go with a trusted australian host. So fingers crossed everything will be alright.

@copybiz I do all the linking to all the articles I produce because I want to achieve page 1 on every article that way I should get more hops and hopefully more sales. I think the hops will grow over time depending on the listings in google.

Will update you all later on how things are going

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Apr 3, 2009 IP
  19. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Good luck, don't forget to get quality links for each ezine article. The reason is this directory is way too overused -- the articles tend to die off within 2 days from the date being published.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  20. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi all

Ok I have everything sorted out now I have a new host and everything seems to be back up and running and going smoothly again. As an update now I have all articles submitted to EZA I have 12 articles pending and I am out of submissions until they approve the platinum upgrade. I will have 24 articles live and the stats are below -

Article(s) Views:
    Profile Views:
    Articles Published:
    URL Clicks:

Live Articles:
    Pending Articles:

so far still only the 2 sales but the last week or so the sites have been down so there could have been a alot of lost revenue there. However I am back on track again and I am more focussed than ever to make this a success.

I am aiming at writing about 15 articles today. that I will submit to articlesbase as the product I am promoting is not allowed on EZA and articlesbase has worked very well for me in the past with these products.

Better start getting writing and I will update again soon.

Thanks for reading

Pete

petehols, Apr 6, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.