1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best to earn money, YouTube Vlog or A Website for adsence or ADS?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by M.Ramzan, Dec 5, 2023.

Honestly soggiest.

M.Ramzan, Dec 5, 2023 IP
  2. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Depends on the person, each can make a lot of money. Some people cannot build sites or don't know how to. So they can make videos for youtube/tiktok/whatever, which is easier to get into for most people. Some people can't make videos so they do websites.

Both directions can make good money, choose one that you enjoy doing, or both :)

For me, I like doing both.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/HowToWebmaster

My new site: https://4ppo.com

shellyboy911, Dec 5, 2023 IP
  3. M.Ramzan

M.Ramzan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great..

M.Ramzan, Dec 5, 2023 IP
  4. shaon99

shaon99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    youtube is the best way to earn money online. if you honestly work hard you can earn money for a lifetime. you can check my channel I work Hare regularly https://www.youtube.com/@bdpricelist

shaon99, Dec 12, 2023 IP
  5. Franz82

Franz82 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both channels are good solutions for making money online. Personally, I prefer using the website with AdSense or Ads. Google remains the top search engine used by people for their online searches, so if you're able to implement good SEO, the returns can be significantly more substantial and enduring over time.

Franz82, Dec 13, 2023 IP
  6. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Neither, and what does your question have to do with search engines where you posted?

If you want to earn something online then figure out what you're good at and do that and then monetize it with relevant ads. Adsense is garbage unless you have a strong following with lots of traffic. Otherwise it's pennies.

asmodeus, Dec 18, 2023 IP
  7. Artisan

Artisan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=soggiest+meaning

So, you are most wet, and honestly
    inform the forum about your status.

If you will not improve your knowledge
    of the English language, then it wil be
    difficult for you to earn on the net.

Artisan, Dec 19, 2023 IP
  8. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on your personal strengths and interests. If you are comfortable in front of the camera and enjoy creating video content, YouTube vlogging can be a great way to earn money through ad revenue and brand partnerships. On the other hand, if you have strong writing and website development skills, building a website for AdSense or ads can also be a lucrative option. Ultimately, the best choice is the one that aligns with your skills, passion, and ability to consistently create high-quality content.

GreenHost.Cloud, Dec 25, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  9. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You did not tell us your niche. But having said that. Your competition is likely already where you want to be and you will have to beat them in their niche.

Also, I saw that someone said that "if you feel comfortable in front of the camera"... you can use Youtube. Guess what? You can start making a little bit of money and then get an actor (good looking girl?) to do your Youtube videos for you. Give her a percentage of your profits. You do not have to use a good looking girl. If your niche is something in the technology arena, just use a geeky looking guy with glasses who sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

Without looking right now to verify my next statement, I am sure you can find a person who will do your Youtube videos for you. You can write the script and they will read it. Here is a juicy tip: Name the video file that you are uploading to Youtube after the niche you are trying to dominate. :)

Good luck and Happy New Year.

Blue Star Ent., Dec 29, 2023 IP
  10. Flowzai

Flowzai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on the expertise of the people who are in this field. However, blogging with adsense can make you a millionaire early.

Flowzai, Jan 8, 2024 IP
  11. suzuqami

suzuqami Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks to all for sharing your knowledge with me of earning money through YouTube, vlog, or website from AdSense

suzuqami, Jan 13, 2024 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have 2 cyber friends* that started up channels on Youtube, one rates music videos. The other makes travel videos. They both make so much money from this that they have quit their jobs. One plans to buy a new house and she's going to pay cash for it.

* I met both on their channels and one has asked me to help her out when she visits France. I have accepted her generous offer.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    Spoiltdiva, Jan 13, 2024 IP
  13. Mark Elijah

Mark Elijah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both YouTube vlogs and websites with AdSense can earn money, but the "best" depends on your strengths and interests:
    • YouTube Vlog: Pros: More engaging and personal, good for building a community. Cons: Requires video editing skills and equipment, can take longer to build an audience.
    • Website with AdSense: Pros: More flexible content (text, images, videos), easier to scale with SEO. Cons: Requires consistent content creation and traffic generation.
    You can even combine them! Promote your website in your YouTube videos.

Mark Elijah, Apr 17, 2024 IP
  14. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    The best for who? They're both profitable but they require different skills or efforts and that is up to you to decide what are you better at or what do you think you'd like to learn better. My choice was website ad monetization and this is what works best for me, but again, I invested a lot of time and effort in building a community that gets me the results i desire. I like to have full control and not leave my earnings up to a third-party platform and I wouldn't go for Youtube since it's not my cup of tea, but my thoughts shouldn't stop you. Choose what do think works best for you and don't expect instant results. You'll make it.

ultra_sweet, Apr 18, 2024 IP
  15. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well in my case i make the most of my money with youtube but this doesnt mean that youtube will be best for everyone ,as what may work for someone it may not work for everyone
    In my case i think youtube its better than majority of sources because video has power to spark emotions in people and emotions are a buying factor on people

Spartan14, Apr 20, 2024 IP
  16. Larry90

Larry90 Peon

Best Answers:
    it's up to you, it's very personal.

Larry90, Apr 21, 2024 IP