1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Script Request

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Birdy Num Nums, Jan 3, 2024.

Hopefully this is the correct forum to post this... as I couldnt find a section to post 'requests'.

I require a php script / plugin that does the following :

1) Extracts all url links from a webpage via a given url, and stores these links in a text file…

then

2) reads the above text file, line by line (url by url) and for each url, scrape the page it's referring to, and then create wp posts with the html that has been scraped. Do this for all the urls in the text file.

So if the text file has 10 links, the script/plugin will scrape, create and publish 10 wordpress posts.

any takers ? and cost ?

thanks in advance

Birdy Num Nums, Jan 3, 2024 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This isn't buy/sell/trade so you won't find any "takers", however, if you search this forum you'll find plenty of discussions about scrapers. What you're trying to do won't be difficult and you can write it yourself. If you don't want to do give it a go then browse the services section and look for programmers looking for clients.

sarahk, Jan 3, 2024 IP
  3. Birdy Num Nums

Birdy Num Nums Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi.. thanks for the advice.. i will post it the section youve recommended.

Birdy Num Nums, Jan 3, 2024 IP