1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

problem with customization of blogger template?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by migha, Oct 26, 2015.

Hi there,
    I created old blog and changed its template to 3 colummns template then I customized it but I have not known what is the importance and the meaning of customization the template then I found errors in my blog such as the posts in the home page have errors and also when I click on the layout, I find the header disppear or a part of it disappear and when I create a new blog, I find the same. so I need help please, what can I do?
    sorry for bad english and thanks in advance

migha, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  2. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    If you change something wrong in blogger template once then its easy to come on previous setting but if you have done more changes in eidt html section then you have to take some help from a technical person. If you change one thing then go to edit html and undo the action by pressing ctrl+z once and your last action will be denied and then save setting.. To overcome header problem you can go to layout section and click header gedget and change its setting...

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  3. migha

migha Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply

migha, Oct 29, 2015 IP