1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Critique My Pitch Page

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Will KZ, Oct 28, 2015.

Dear Marketers,

I am very new to all of this, apologies if this is in the wrong place. I have created a product designed to help men suffering from sexual health issues. I have a pitch page, but being a beginner I am sure it could use some improvement.

I would be grateful for any criticism you can offer, although constructive is preferred. Thank you in advance, here is the site - hardasarock.net

I have also asked for help in the warrior forums.

Will

Will KZ, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  2. Will KZ

Will KZ Peon

Best Answers:
    No comments? Can I assume it is perfect then? Or is it in the wrong section?

Will KZ, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  3. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I just visited your website, and to be honest the design of the website (The one pager) is to me looks like a scam page. I wouldn't buy the product you offer. I need to know how valuable it is what you are offering. I won't pay unit I know that it can help. I know that it is hard to give a way those valuable information. But just a little information that tells me that this product is for real and not just another scam.

FarrisFahad, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  4. Will KZ

Will KZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply FarrisFahad, can I ask what sort of information you would look for to feel more reassured?

Will KZ, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  5. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First of all, the price is too high. I would say $7.95 is a good price, Just suggesting. Also I would like to read what the book is about, topics discussed in the book without revealing the secret.
    But to be honest this kind of information should be free, just my humble opinion.

Good luck with your website

FarrisFahad, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  6. Will KZ

Will KZ Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I will give it some consideration. I agree that the information should be free, and in an ideal world it would be, but sadly we don't live in that utopia.

Will KZ, Oct 30, 2015 IP