1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing Vs. Google?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Jon_Doe, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Fix Johnson

Fix Johnson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just noticed a Google + post I had which was ranking in number two spot for my key words does not even show up in FireFox Google search. Anyone know why this would be or is it just another Google quirk ?

Fix Johnson, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  2. benoitpaulantoine

benoitpaulantoine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bing ads are great for US market because the marketshare is still good but in Europe google has 95% of the search marketshake so marketers only spend time on adwords even if the CPC is high.

Benoit Paul Antoine

benoitpaulantoine, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  3. federico clausen

federico clausen Peon

Best Answers:
    No way, I used Bing before and I didn't like it. I think Google has a better set up of his page than Bing. When I used bing was so confusing. I will take Google over Bing always. This is comparison between Windows or Apple. and of course I will take Apple over Windows. or maybe is just a subjective prospective.

federico clausen, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  4. Hugh Varange

Hugh Varange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure that "liking" the setup of the interface is quite the issue here. Ad results seem like a more pressing concern. Apple over Windows? Yes, that certainly is subjective. Like me using Ubuntu - purely subjective.

Hugh Varange, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  5. Kevin Tran

Kevin Tran Member

Best Answers:
    IMO, Google is more better than Bing cuz the result of searching of Google is more accurate and faster than Bing

Kevin Tran, Oct 5, 2014 IP
  6. Runi akhter

Runi akhter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think best google.

Runi akhter, Oct 28, 2014 IP
  7. Edward Johnson

Edward Johnson Active Member

Best Answers:
    comparision between bing and google does not make sence. its look like you are comparing sachin tendulkar with Sir Donald Bradman, both are excelent in their palce. so bing and google both are fortunately best in their place.

Edward Johnson, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  8. cmthompson22

cmthompson22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a fan of using Bing. I like that it is easy to use and for a lot of the websites that I set up for my clients, it is working really well so far. I used to use google a lot, but I feel that a lot of people have learned how to get around the system with the keywords to get ranked and that not all of the information that is going to pop up will be what the searcher is looking for. On the other hand, I use Bing a lot of the time and I find it is much easier to get what I am looking for and to have some good search results. Rather than searching through pages of nonsense that just happen to have my right keyword, I get to search through just the top three or four things and will usually find the answer. I like to use Bing for most of what I am going to do for work and just regular searching.

cmthompson22, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  9. hafilali

hafilali Member

Best Answers:
    i think google is best .

hafilali, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  10. Redamrg

Redamrg Peon

Best Answers:
    Good question , On Adwors you need to to spend $25 in order to apply Coupon, but on bing ads you don t need to spend any real money before appllying coupon , second on adwords you can t use direct linking like on bing because google hates clickbank/cpa offers and without proper cloaking advertising there with direct linking is almost impossible .

Redamrg, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  11. Zorka.Network

Zorka.Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only Google!

Zorka.Network, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  12. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I too have heard great things about Bing. Especially less competition than Google. And less expensive.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  13. janelevey665

janelevey665 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bing is cheaper than Google and I think bing is way more user friendly.

janelevey665, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  14. Benedict Ford

Benedict Ford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh lord I laughed so hard!!!!!

Advertising wise - Bing wins.
    CPC wise - Google wins.

You don't have to love/hate any of them, just be smart and use both for your purposes.

Benedict Ford, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  15. Articshop

Articshop Peon

Best Answers:
    I use both companies to advertise cpa offers.
    My best day on bing is $5k a day and my best day on google was $45k in one day.
    We spend over 6 figures on google every month! Google wins since they send you massive traffic

Articshop, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  16. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
  17. mentat47

mentat47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well yes, Google is a better search engine, but he tracking you. Every search that you made, he remember on your acc, so I suggest you to delete your history on every 3 days.

mentat47, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  18. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Well Bing is a search engine Google is a corporation. Comparing those two would be like comparing Edison and Tesla thief vs mastermind. It is insulting even to think something like that. I think that google is so big that even created bing. It does some competition to itself because it he is bored. Google is the future our future leader. Now we don't even ask god anymore to do anything but google. Or when want to find something out we say google it, no one says bing it. Google is will be always no:1 And if it had serious competition it would have been eliminated so far. :)) Cheers.

bojan92, Oct 26, 2015 IP
  19. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    My favorite is Google. I am using Google if I should any information. Google is the most popular search engine everywhere. I never used Bing. Google is my friend :D

dragansk, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  20. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my point of view, Bing has something that Google hasn't and also Google has something that Bing doesn't. I am using Google Chrome, but do you know what is my start up page? It's Bing, because I like the way hi mix the backgrounds. Every day you have a different kind of image. :) I am not sure about tracking history because I never try to search when I am login on Bing.

On the other side, Google quality of search is definitely the best! You can type whatever you like and I am sure that he will give you the answer. So, Bing homepage with Google new tab is the best option form me. :D

Priki, Nov 10, 2015 IP